1. A.) Managing Trustee- Kumari Vandna :- Having higher degree in Sanskrit Literature (Sahityacharya and Siksha Sashtri i.e. B.Ed.) & technical practices and performed well in socio-cultural activites for the development of women, poor and downtrodden.
B.) President- Rita Pathak :- Social worker.
C.) Treasurer – Kalpna Kumari :- Socio-ecomomic worker.
2. CEO, Chief Mentor & Secretatry
Kumar Utpal: Limka Book Of World Record Holder, Renowned academicians ( taught IAS, IPS, IFS, Bank Employees, Railway Employees, Engineers, Doctors, Leaders upto Chief & Central Minister, Press Reporters, Police Staffs, Advocates, Judges , etc.), Great Writer,i.e. writer of 26 computer Books , Poet of 7 Poetry books, Fluent Orator ( 400 seminars, Workshops, etc.) Multi-Linguists , i.e. 8 National & International Languages, Editor of two computer Magazines. Columnist (Magazine & Newspaper) Socio-Eco-Cultural Worker (Worked a lot on social, ecological & cultural activities), National Awardee (6 Awards).
A.) Academic Adviser:- Rajesh Kumar – MCA
B.) Hardware & Network Adviser:- Shankar Kumar – MCA
3. Media Adviser
A.) K. K. Lal – Director, Akashwani Radio, Patna
B.) Rajesh Kumar Bhat- Akashwani Radio, Patna
C.) Anjani Kumar Tiwary-Sub Editor, Aaj, Patna
D.) A.K Verma- Editor , Pahuch Magzines
E.) Brajesh Jha – Etv, Motihari
F.) Manish Kumar Jha – Hindustan, Sitamarhi
G.) Dayanidhi- Editor, Patliputra Express .
H.) Shri N. N. Gupta- Editor , Bhasa Bharti Sambad Magzines
4. Social Adviser
A.) Anil Sulabh – Director In Chief, Indian Health & Research Institute , Beur, Patna.
B.) Shanti Jha – President, BHPSMS, Chapra Jurawan
5. Legal Adviser
6. Income Tax Adviser
A.) M.K. Mishra – Income Tax Advocate
1. Shri S.K. Jha -I.P.S. (A. D. G., Govt. of India)
2. Shri Avinash Chandra Shrivastava- I.F.S.
3. Shri Bacha Thakur-I.A.S.
4. Dr. Vinod kumar choudhary -I.P.S. ( D. I. G., CID, Bihar Govt.)
5. Shri Abhay Kumar Jha-M.D. (Co-operative Bank, Patna)
6. Shri Ghanshyam Trivedi- Assistent Commandant, SSB
8. Shri Ajit Kumar Jha-EX. M.L.A.
9. Shri Abhishek Kumar Jha- Resarch Scholar, MIT, Bostan ( USA)
10. Prof. Guneshwar Jha- Retd. Professor (English Dept., Libia, Africa)
11. Shri A.S. Thakur- A.S.P.
12. Shri Guddu Jha – Sales Tax Officer, Bihar Bovt.
13. Shri Alok Ravi- M.D. (Co-operative Bank)
14. Shri Ashok Bhut- Media Prabhari, BJP, Patna
7. Cultural Adviser-
- Sri Lalan Pandey- Film & TV Artist, Ex Defense Class I Officer.
8. Media Adviser-
- Dr. Sahid Jamil- Rajbhasa Officer (Retd.), Writer & Translator.
- Md. Suleman- Rajbhasa Director (Retd.), Poet & Writer.
- Dr. Awadh Bihari Jigyasu ( Editor Jago Pan)
9. Academic adviser-
- Prof.(Dr.) Ramdeo Prasad, Ex. Chairmen Bihar Sanskrit Siksha Board, Ex.Vice-Chancellor
- Prof.(Dr.) Jaidev Mishra, Professor In PG. Dept. of Ancient History, Patna University
- Sri Bhagalu Rajak, Joint Secretary, Bihar Govt. (Retd.), Poet
- Prof.(Dr.) Prabhash Chandra Mishra, Principal Rajkiya Sanskrit College, Bhagalpur
- Dr. Rani Srivastava, Associate Professor in Zoology.
- Dr. Ghanshyam Mishra, Director-Siksha Sastri Dept. K. S. D. S. University, Darbhanga